Almost everyone has to face a breakup situation in their lifetime. Many people have done it for many times already. So, if you decide to leave your Ukrainian girlfriend for some reason, you’d better learn how to do it properly so that the relationship can end in a healthy manner.
• Decide whether you truly want to leave her or not. Before breaking up with your Ukrainian girl, make a list: Write down the pros and cons of staying in the relationship as well as the pros and cons of leaving the relationship. When you have the clarity, you can make a better decision with more confidence and certainty. Do not make a decision when you are emotional. Because this is a big decision in your life, you must make it when you are rational.
• If you’ve decided to leave her, you have to be honest with her. Some men become cold, hoping their women will break up with them first. But this is just manipulative and most women will figure it out later on and will become resentful. Therefore, a better approach is to be honest with her. Remember: honesty is the best policy. You should give her some real feedback which will benefit her in the long term. For instance, if you just can’t stand her personality, you’d better let her know, so that she can improve herself in the future. If you tell her a white lie, it will be easier in the short term, but it’s not helpful in the long run. At the end of the day, you have to decide what to say to your Ukrainian girlfriend.
• After the breakup, don’t start a new relationship immediately. Many men are afraid of loneliness. Honestly, if you can’t stand loneliness, you can only go so far in life. Almost all inspirations arise when an individual is spending time alone. Robert Greene famously said, “If you don’t like loneliness, you can only go so far in life. Every high achiever enjoys loneliness because that’s when they are able to work more and achieve higher.” Similarly, Gary Vaynerchuk says, “Entrepreneurship is lonely, stressful and difficult. Your employees are not working for you; you are working for your employees. It is an extremely lonely experience!” Apparently, you must know the importance of spending time all by yourself so that you can read more, learn more, do more work, work on yourself, achieve more and become a better man in general. This will make you a more attractive man when you begin a new relationship in the future.
• Enjoy some “me time”. Every day, schedule some “me time”. Ideally, you should have as much “me time” as possible after the breakup with your Ukrainian woman. Just give yourself a lot of time at this stage. You are the most important person in the universe. And you should prioritize yourself first. During “me time”, you can write your goals and plans. You can establish some rituals and routines which will help you to achieve your goals. An ambitious man is always sexy.
• Try not to be your ex-girlfriend’s friend. If you feel that probably your Ukrainian lady still has feelings for you, do not keep in touch with her. If you keep in touch with her after the breakup, she will keep having hope – she probably wants to get you back. That’s not fair to you. It’s not fair to her either. You can only be friends with your ex if you are 100% sure that neither of you wants to get back together again.